Comments

While I love getting and reading comments, any and all negative comments will be deleted. I hope this blog will inspire people with their own weight loss and personal fitness journeys. Please don't bring people down about something that is already very hard to deal with.

Friday, December 31, 2010

The start of a round

I'm starting a new round of the diet today. Today and tomorrow are my load days and then I will start the low calorie part on Sunday. I'm excited to start again. I gained about fifteen pounds over the holidays and had go back to wearing some of my larger pants. I hate that feeling when you go to put on a pair of pants that just a week ago you could fit into, and you realize that there is absolutely no way on earth that you are going to get those things done up and still be able to breath. I've been in a very problematic area for about a year now and would really like to get as far away from it as I can.
But, for today and tomorrow, I'm going to enjoy eating foods that I won't be able to have again until the last phase of the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment