Comments

While I love getting and reading comments, any and all negative comments will be deleted. I hope this blog will inspire people with their own weight loss and personal fitness journeys. Please don't bring people down about something that is already very hard to deal with.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Diets at Christmas time?

I'm finding it extremely hard to maintain my weight right now. I've been going up and down quite a bit lately. I really hate doing steak days, and I am trying to avoid them, but I may not have a choice pretty soon. This is why I don't do the low calorie part of the diet during the holidays. I know my personal limits and know that I don't have the will power to stay away from all the goodies. Besides, it's my own little tradition to make treats to give to people and you have to taste your own creations! Luckily, I'm now satisfied with just eating a couple of treats instead of sitting down and twenty minutes later realizing the whole plate is gone!

Exercising seems to help me maintain my weight, but it's hard finding time to do it. By the time I get home from work, I'm exhausted. I'm not a morning person, and I barley wake up in time to make it to work. I also don't loose weight when I exercise, so I start to feel a little depressed about it. I know that I'm maintaining my weight better, but if I'm going to put the effort in to work out, why can't I loose a few pounds? I also don't like to exercise alone when there are other people in the house and I'm never home alone! I would ask my roommates to work out with me, but my nephew would never do it and my sister seems to gain weight exercising so she's not interested.

Although the low calorie part can get boring, I'm actually looking forward to starting it when the new year begins. I'm in a trouble spot, the weight I was at all through high school, and need to get away from this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment