Comments

While I love getting and reading comments, any and all negative comments will be deleted. I hope this blog will inspire people with their own weight loss and personal fitness journeys. Please don't bring people down about something that is already very hard to deal with.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Maintenance

Maintenance is the part of the diet where you are focused on keeping your weight as steady as possible. The goal is to not gain more than 2 pounds of what you lost while on the low calorie part of the diet. This is where I am at the moment. I should have started the low calorie part again by now, but I know myself and know that I don't have the will power to go through the holidays without being able to eat all that yummy food. So I am waiting until the new year to start again. I just hope that I can keep my weight down until then.

I will try to update the blog more once I am on the low calorie part of the diet again. At the moment, there is not much to report. I will have a few guest bloggers come on and tell you about their amazing journeys with this diet.

1 comment:

  1. i am grateful to this blog for helping me. I brought a few targeted clues which might be honestly critical for me to apply them in my writing. really beneficial stuff made via this weblog proprietor. Diet HCG

    ReplyDelete